The SELFCHECK Menopause (FSH) self-test is an easy to use, mid-stream urine device giving a visual result is available in less than 10 minutes.
You should use an early morning urine sample. Immerse the end of the test device into a stream of urine for a few seconds, then read the result after waiting for 10 minutes. You will see two lines appear on the test device. If the lower line is the same intensity of colour or darker than the upper line then the result is positive. If you do get a positive test result you should check again the following week.
Most doctors can diagnose menopause in women who are 45 years or older without the need for a follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) test. Levels of FSH can fluctuate, which is why the test contains two tests to be used on two different occasions, and only if both tests show raised levels of FSH should menopause be considered. Full instructions and information are provided with the test kit. You must not change your medication, contraception or lifestyle until you have had menopause confirmed by your doctor.
Contains 2 tests.
- expert, professional customer service
- assembled in the UK
- easy-to-follow instructions
- reliable results at home in minutes
- clinically proven, CE certified
- same components used in hospital tests
- as reliable as a doctor's test
- supplier of laboratory diagnostics to NHS and research institutions