The SELFCheck Gluten Sensitivity Test for coeliac disease is easy to use, requiring only a small finger prick blood sample to perform the test and giving a visual result is available in less than 15 minutes.
The symptoms of coeliac disease, which affects around 1 in 100 people in the UK, are almost identical to irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
The test detects tissue transglutaminase IgA antibodies (tTG IgA) in a drop of blood which is specific for coeliac disease.
IMPORTANT: You must be on a normal gluten containing diet to get a reliable result.
Not suitable for children under 6 years old.
Contains 1 test.
Order direct from SELFCheck
- expert customer services
- reliable results at home in minutes
- clinically proven, CE certified
- same components used in hospital tests
- as reliable as a doctor's test
- supplier of laboratory diagnostics to NHS and research institutions