The SELFCheck Iron Level Test is easy to use, requiring a small finger prick blood sample to perform the test and a visual result is available in less than 10 minutes.
Iron deficiency anaemia mostly affects younger women and symptoms can include headaches, tiredness, lack of energy, palpitations, and hair loss. Measurement of a protein called ferritin in the blood, is a simple and more reliable indicator of iron deficiency anaemia compared to a full blood count.
Knowing that you have a low iron level can help you seek advice from your pharmacist and doctor to help you reduce the risks of long-term diseases associated with iron deficiency anaemia.
Accuracy is greater than 98%. Not suitable if you have haemochromatosis.
Contains 1 test.
Order direct from SELFCheck
- expert customer services
- reliable results at home in minutes
- clinically proven, CE certified
- same components used in hospital tests
- as reliable as a doctor's test
- supplier of laboratory diagnostics to NHS and research institutions