The SELFCHECK Urine Infection self-test consists of two test strips, each able to monitor three test parameters: protein, nitrites and leucocytes (white blood cells).
Detecting three parameters can give a more sensitive indication of a urine infection than measuring just one or two. If you get a positive result for any one, you should speak with your doctor or pharmacist.
The test strip is dipped into a urine sample and after the result will appear in the form of visual colour changes to the three test pads within minutes.
Contains 2 tests.
Order direct from SELFCHECK
- expert customer services
- reliable results at home in minutes
- clinically proven, CE certified
- same components used in hospital tests
- as reliable as a doctor's test
- supplier of laboratory diagnostics to NHS and research institutions